Get to know
Ethos International School
We are a private international school in Egypt established under the umbrella of Ethos Educational Services, along with Rukan Nursery and Preschool and Ethos Academy; offering a first class British education. Our main aim is to offer future generations a holistic education that provides development opportunities, intellectual exposure and varied experiences, while maintaining and supporting healthy social norms. Established in 2015, the school occupies 14,000 meters of land in Sheikh Zayed City with a green, environmentally friendly campus. Once completed, the campus will contain a total of 70 classes with a maximum of 25 pupils per class.
Additionally, the school campus will offer swimming pools, squash courts, football courts (covered and uncovered), and a multi-purpose basketball court. Apart from the classrooms, the campus holds a library, computer labs, music rooms, art rooms, and a theater.
EIS is committed to
- The campus is built on non-agricultural desert land.
- All classrooms have been built facing the North, which allows for maximum natural lighting and ventilation.
- Wide windows allow maximum natural lighting and ventilation.
- All windows are double glazed to minimize noise pollution and thermal exchange.
- All lighting systems use LED units to reduce electric energy consumption.
- Part of the school’s electricity is generated by solar energy.
- Playground areas are equipped with artificial turf to reduce water consumption.
Delivering the UK National Curriculum program, EIS accepts pupils starting in Preschool up to Year 10. By 2020, will start to deliver the full IGCSE programme and by 2022, we will be operating up to Year 12 and can offer A level courses to our pupils. Our programme meets the needs of pupils planning on higher education, whether in Egypt or abroad, and is further enhanced by Arabic, Religion and Social Studies courses to meet the requirements of the Egyptian Ministry of Education.